There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

196-carat diamond!


When a miner was found between the giant hands that rock the first thing that began to shine were his eyes. It is not "fishing" every day something like that: it is the diamond of 196 carats from the mine to extract Letseng in Lesotho, in Africa, which is owned 70% by Gem Diamonds Ltd. and the remaining 30% from local government.

11 comments:

  1. great post


    following and supporting you

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ask any girl to marry you with that and it will be GG. great post lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks amazing! SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower - Please follow me back. For every follower that joins I will be releasing a Unicorn back into the wilds of the New Jersey boardwalk. So please do your part by joining and saving these special creatures. Thanks
    Thanks, Mr. Monkey

    http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did the miner get any of that? For like...finding it?

    ReplyDelete